PH Altamar, Torre 100, Apt 4E San Carlos
Casamar, Panama Oeste
Spectacular 2-story beach penthouse 3918sq feet in Casamar with ocean views. 4 bedroom, 6 beds, 5 bathrooms, open kitchen, rooftop with dual grill (gas and wood). Excelent amenities in the many social areas and Beach Club with Water Park for kids.
Our communication availability from 7 am to 8 pm to best serve your inquiries. Our team will do their best to answer messages past this time. In case of emergencies please feel free to call at any time, If we do not have our staff on site, we will do everything possible to assist you remotely until we can arrive in person.
Please remember that you’re staying in an apartment, not a hotel. Please treat the space with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Casamar is the best new beach residence project on the pacific coast of Panama. The Beach Club has several pools to choose from, along with tennis, volleyball and mini futsal courts, a restaurant, a fun children's water park, and a brand-new 9-hole night golf course. - The Casamar surroundings are excelent for excercising with the warmth of the sun and the breeze. Bring your bike or running shoes and enjoy a nice sweat around Casamar!
Casamar is conveniently located 10Kms away from the Coronado center with supermarkets, hospitals, commercial plazas, restaurants, and much more.
Once you access the Casamar front gate it’s just a short drive to the property (less than 2 minutes). You will be able to park directly in the basement of your building, Private parking available (please utilize unit "4E") and a short walk inside. In case you are unsure how to access, please feel free to park in the visitors area.
Guests can access all of Casamar’s amenities:
- Private Beach Club.
- Las Olas restaurant (open 12am-8pm).
- Children’s Water Park (10am – 5:30pm).
- 2 swimming pools.
- Beach-huts (reservation required).
- 9-hole golf private golf-course w/ lights for night rounds!
- Tennis Court.
- Basketball Court.
- Volleyball Court.
- Jogging trail.
Guests may also utilize the building’s shared pool area featuring:
- BBQ area (may require reservation, ask for details).
- 2 swimming pools.
- Children’s pool.
Every room has an individual balcony with pool or ocean view. Every room has a bathroom with ample size and comfort, and the master bedroom has a walk-in closet. There are two comfortable living rooms – one on each floor – and the one on the top floor is surrounded by a huge outdoor terrace with views to the ocean, pool, and golf course. A brand new gas grill was recently added to the rooftop area in addition to a charcoil grill, so guests can have cookouts under the sun or under the stars at night. There are also two more grills on the bottom floor.
Amenities: Casamar also offers an excellent array of services and amenities that ensure your stay is a very pleasant one to share with families and friends. Casamar recently opened a NEW WATERPARK for children, and a brand new 9-hole night golf course.
Casamar is tucked away on the tranquil western shores of Panama, about 90 Kms from Panama City.
The closest airport for US and Canada travellers is Scarlett Martinez airport in Rio Hato, which is only 30 mins away (27Kms). Other airlines must fly into the main airport in Panama City, which is Tocumen Airport (2 hour drive).
To drive to Casamar from Panama City, you need to take the Panamerican Highway straight for 90 kms until reaching Vista Mar.
A vehicle or other means of transportation is needed to go around the premises.
Creating memories during your stay:
- The Vista Mar Marina (2Kms from Casamar): Vista Mar Marina is a modern, well-built marina with excellent docks, substantial breakwaters, and excellent service. It provides guests with the ultimate yachting and fishing for the sea lovers! Yacht and boat rentals are available (see Marina office for more information).
- El Valle de Anton: If you're looking for that unique Panamanian experience, you're in for a treat with El Valle de Anton, an entire city of 8,000 people inside the crater of the inactive El Valle volcano. With nearby picturesque waterfalls and a tropical ecosystem boasting amazing vistas, come explore El Valle de Anton… ask about La India Dormida.
- Altos de Maria: Away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. About 8 Kms from del Valle de Anton, Altos del Maria is like a big garden along all its natural landscapes, where you will find the beauty you've always dreamed of.
- Laguna San Carlos: Just before the entrance to Coronado along the American Highway, There’s a beautiful lagoon there where you can camp and swim. Entry costs only $1 for adults, and $0.50 for children, and the camping fee ranges from $5 to $10.
There are plenty more things to do to go around in the area, so feel free to ask for some recommendations and we’ll gladly offer a personalized itinerary for your group.
**Visits are not allowed in this property, only the amount of guests booked and reported on the oficial reservation list have access to the complex for security reasons**
The options for early check-in and/or late check-out service may incur in additional cost depending on hour, and it is subjected to availability. To ensure a smooth start to your visit, we provide a complimentary set of toiletries upon your arrival. This includes essentials such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, and toilet paper. However, please note that these initial supplies are meant to get you started, and once they are depleted, we kindly ask our guests to purchase their own toiletries for the remainder of their stay.